Thursday 22 September 2011

No idea!




Drawing in the style of realism can take countless hours, so one needs a great amount of patient to do the work well!

I have fun researching stock photo's and collect many of them, I look at celebs that may be interesting to draw...I like to draw someone or something a bit different each time, not that I do, but I like to!
The drawing of the light bulb "No idea" has been a favorite of mine and was the most fun to draw!the detailing part of inside broken part ,wires and the glass shine was difficult but interesting. Again,drawing all this stuff to make it look real and others to appreciate you need patience!

Patience is the main thing, I find that having little makes my work look very unfinished, so I have learned to have lots of it!! Enjoying and having a desire to draw is very important for me, also practice, lots of practice! The materials I use at this time are Bristol paper, camel pencils H,2H,HB,4B, 6B, 8b,  cotton, kneaded non dust eraser

You are working on some art piece and are not able to make it that fine and realtistic!!!
Work hard and long on each piece, do not and I will say this again, DO NOT rush a drawing, it takes much time and you should learn to slow down and draw every tiny detail. View other artist works, ask questions, listen to the answers and try them out. You'll see a difference in your work if you indeed take your time creating it...oh and thank you to all that read my blog!

"Weblog-iFest 2011"


No comments:

Post a Comment